One principle, endless possibilities
The truly space-saving ebm-papst axial fans are used to exchange hot and cold air in all sorts of devices and systems. Their outstanding features include a shallow installation depth, low noise level and excellent efficiency, making them particularly suitable for conveying air through heat exchangers.
With axial fans, which function similarly to a propeller, the air is conveyed in axial direction in parallel with the rotating motor shaft. The ebm-papst external rotor motor is integrated directly into the axial impeller, forming a compact axial fan unit. For mounting, use is generally made of fan housings in short or long nozzles.
The combination of ebm-papst GreenTech EC technology, intelligent sensors and control electronics turns the fans into smart solutions for all purposes. Whether condition monitoring, economical remote maintenance or automatic speed adjustment as contamination increases, ebm-papst supplies everything from a single source for customized "GreenIntelligence" solutions.
The advantages of axial fans from ebm‑papst at a glance:
- Compact dimensions
- Choice of GreenTech EC technology or AC technology
- Many different designs, sizes and air performance levels
- Optimum efficiency levels and noise development thanks to the sophisticated aerodynamic design of the fan blades
- Highly efficient, energy-saving axial fans featuring GreenTech EC technology and standardised integration of control functions and sensor signals
- Wide range of guard grills, basket guard grills and fan housings as accessories
- Dynamic balancing in two planes as per DIN ISO 1940
- Numerous approvals including VDE, UL, CSA, CE and GOST
- Areas of application: Ventilation, refrigeration, air conditioning, automotive industry, wind power plants and the machinery/equipment industry