The perfect solution for when the heat is on
ebm-papst hot-air blowers rely on tried and proven shaded-pole motors. The hot air impeller is either made from hot-dip aluminized steel, stainless steel or die cast aluminum, and depending on the application, can also be coated. This coating prevents dirt sticking to the surface. A particularly practical feature is A special bracket means that the motor can be mounted outside the hot oven. This means it is optimally protected against heat. High ambient temperatures don't affect the hot-air blower or the corresponding drive motor. Ball bearings that are optionally available also ensure a long service life in the event of a vertical shaft position and hanging fan impeller.
The advantages of ebm-papst hot-air blowers at a glance:
- Ready to install
- Proven and reliable shaded-pole motor technology
- Heat-resistant impellers made of hot-dip aluminized steel, stainless steel or die-cast aluminum
- Temperatures from 120 to 500 degrees Celsius (pyrolytic self-cleaning)
- Motor installed outside the oven
- Also available with ball bearings to meet special demands
Applications for hot-air blowers
Hot-air blowers in kitchen ranges and ovens, climatic chambers, drying ovens, as well as food and plate warmers, ensure perfect air performance. But they can also be found in use outside the kitchen. The extremely reliable and quiet blowers can also be found in medical and sterilization devices.