Reliable as regards heat
Exhaust blowers from ebm-papst for conventional heating were developed to be used at high temperatures. The acoustic and thermal decoupling of the AC shaded-pole motor ensures that noise is kept to a minimum; ebm-papst bearing technology sets the standard for long-lasting and maintenance-free operation.
All your advantages at a glance:
- Comprehensive program with different housing geometries and impeller variants
- Suitable for conveying exhaust gases with temperatures up to 250°C
- Extremely robust with a design that has proven itself millions of times
- Can be realized with various additional components such as tacho signal generators, different discharge flanges, and differential pressure consumers
- Can also be equipped with efficient EC technology for modulating operation
- Up to 3 speed levels can be realized
Applications for exhaust blowers
Exhaust blowers are used in particular in old buildings, for example in apartment buildings when several devices are fixed to a chimney. There is huge potential in markets outside of Europe, for example in Russia, China, or Iran. In China, there has been a sharp increase in the use of these devices, whilst at the same time the use of coal heating has been declining. As a result, exhaust blowers are playing an extremely important part in China’s efforts to reduce air pollution.