The air flow (free air) of the 3258JH3P fan is 270 m³/h, making it the most powerful model in the new fan series. The 3258JHHP generates an air flow (free air) of 235 m³/h.
In contrast to the 3200J (S-Force), the fan operates optimally in a slightly higher air flow range and is suitable for lower back pressure. This opens up new areas of application that demand a lower noise level.
(3) 3258JH3P (S-Panther)
In order to improve aerodynamic performance, we have got rid of the balance pockets used previously. Instead, milling in the magnet enables the rotor to be balanced.
Other technological developments include:
- Robust housing made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic
- New high-performance motor
- Impeller noise reduction thanks to
- new aeroacoustic design
- Improved environmental performance
- Lower power consumption
- Efficiency increase compared to 3200J
For example, at certain operating points, the 3258JH3P (S-Panther)’s is up to 3% more efficient than its comparable predecessor, 3218JH4P (S-Force) thanks to a number of optimizations.
One of the strengths of the 3250J (S-Panther) is its improved noise characteristics. This is primarily due to the new aeroacoustic design of the impeller and the turbulator. This significantly reduces the speed with almost the same air flow. Therefore, the 3250J (S-Panther) is up to 4 dB(A) quieter.
- Housing: GFK* (PBT)
- Fan impeller: GFK** (PA)
- Airflow direction blowing over struts
- Direction of rotation clockwise, viewed toward rotor
- Connection via leads AWG 22, TR 64
- Mass 240 g
- Possible custom designs
- Tach signal
- Go / No-go alarm
- External temperature sensor
- Internal temperature sensor
- PWM*** control input
- Analog control input
- Moisture protection
- Salt spray protection U43
- Protection class IP 54
* Glass-fiber reinforced plastic
** Glass-fiber reinforced plastic
*** Pulse-width modulation
Approvals according to VDE, CSA, UL & CCC are available.