Results to make your ears prick up.
Benefits that set the tone.
- Low noise levels
- Dramatically attenuated blade passing noise
- Unmodified air performance and low power consumption
- Less insulation required
- Made of resistant composite material
- Available up to flame resistance standard UL94-5VA
- Thanks to through-holes
- Individual attachments on request
Get to know FlowGrid in detail.
Download the brochure now and secure the following information:
- FlowGrid dimensions
- Precise measured values for noise reduction in various applications
- Overview of the possible combinations of FlowGrid with suitable fan solutions
By the way: FlowGrid is very easy to install.
Download the instructions and see for yourself.
Works perfectly with these products, for example:
More air flow, more power, more intelligence and pleasantly quiet – the third-generation RadiPac is the benchmark.
The new generation of RadiCal EC centrifugal fans is more efficient, more powerful, and quieter than ever before – and with the same compact installation dimensions.
An aluminum support structure with a shell made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic ensures completely new benchmarks. The aerodynamically optimized shape in particular offers huge benefits in terms of noise with even higher efficiency levels.
The AxiTop diffuser unit is fitted to axial fans on the outlet side and already reduces the noise level.
“Air-guiding system” guarantees low noise output
In applications relating to refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation technology, users frequently observe that the selected fan installed in the device does not run as quietly as expected. Such fans often generate a level of operating noise considerably higher than that stated in the product documentation. The reason for this is simple...