Which substances does my company have to report? 

Substances concerned that belong to the SVHC are entered in a table of the European Chemicals Agency. Only articles containing substances that can be found on this candidate list and have a content of at least 0.1 percent by weight must be entered in the SCIP database. This list is updated twice a year, in January and July.