Job Title: Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Location: Telford, Tennessee
This position is responsible for researching, developing, and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Essential Functions of the Job:
The essential functions of this job require the person, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the following:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job profiles and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying start dates, managing the pre-employment screening process and onboarding program.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Use the following software programs when performing this job: ADP Workforce Now, MSTeams, Microsoft SharePoint, as well as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain the quality of the Human Resources Department to service the ebrn-papst organization.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
Recommended Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3-5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Experience in engineering recruiting is a plus.
All Employees are Expected To:
- Follow the Employee Handbook policies and procedures and uphold organizational values.
- Contribute to building a positive work environment.
- Report for work consistently and on time.
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are unsafe to ebm‑papst and its employees.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click on the button below.