Job Title: Application Engineer
Department: Application Engineering
Location: Farmington, Connecticut
This position is responsible for providing technical application assistance and clarification for customers, Sales and Customer Service personnel.
Essential Functions of the Job: The essential functions of this job require the person, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the following:
- Serve as the primary technical communication link with customers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Review customer specifications to assist the customer and Customer Service in defining the proper air-moving device for specific applications.
- Provide application assistance to Sales personnel and customers.
- Provide technical clarification of communications and documentation for or to our factories and regional sales offices, distributors, Customer Service and customers.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of all products sold by ebm‑papst Inc.
- Visit customers and suppliers as required.
- Conduct technical discussions with customers, Sales personnel, Customer Service and other ebm‑papst personnel.
- Assist customers, Sales personnel and Customer Service in cross-referencing competitor products to products sold by ebm‑papst.
- Provide technical support, for assigned territories to Management, Sales personnel and the sales territories.
- Manage assigned projects as the key technical person and work with the respective Sales personnel concerning commercial issues.
- Use the following software programs when performing the job: MAC-PAC, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Recommended Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree in Engineering; a minimum four years of mechanical/electrical related experience; actively pursuing a degree in an engineering or related technical discipline or a combination of education and related experience.
All Employees are expected to:
- Follow the Employee Handbook policies and procedures and uphold organizational values.
- Contribute to building a positive work environment.
- Report for work consistently and on time.
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are unsafe to ebm‑papst and its employees.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click on the button below.
Formular wird geladen...