Job Title: Administrative Services (Receptionist/Switchboard – 100)
Department: Administrative Services
This position is responsible for greeting visitors and callers and provide administrative assistance as required.
Essential Functions of the Job:
The essential functions of this job require the person, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the following:
- Answer main switchboard telephone; determine purpose of call and forward to appropriate personnel or department.
- Welcome visitors, determine nature of business, issue visitor passes, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for announcing the emergency evacuation of the building and the duties for the Home Base Check-In Coordinator.
- Receive travel and visitor notices; clarify, edit, update notices if needed; reserve necessary conference rooms; communicate visits with appropriate employees; maintain travel log that is emailed on weekly basis
- Use the following software programs while performing this job: Microsoft Word, Excel, Office
- Prepare and separate customer invoices for mailing, alphabetize and bind packing slips, and support various departments’ clerical duties as needed.
- Communicate in a confident, articulate, and professional manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Recommended Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or Equivalent; or minimum three months related experience.
All Employees are Expected To:
- Follow the Employee Handbook policies and procedures and uphold organizational values.
- Contribute to building a positive work environment.
- Report for work consistently and on time.
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are unsafe to ebm‑papst and its employees.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume below.