DPC200 differential pressure sensor
Arthur Grillo GmbH has many decades of experience in low pressure measurement. That experience has now culminated in a closely coordinated microprocessor-controlled transducer with PI control functionality for the lowest differential pressures.
The electromechanically measured differential pressure is the base variable for handling demand-based sensor and control tasks in conjunction with GreenTech EC fans from ebm-papst.
In sensor operation, the DPC200 supplies a linear output signal for the measured differential pressure, or optionally a root output signal corresponding to the calculated air flow.
Alongside sensor operation, the DPC200 also performs control tasks enabling fans to be controlled directly by the manipulated variable. All characteristics can be set directly in the device to achieve the required control response.
As an “Approved Controller”, the DPC200-EP offers the following basic features:
- Measuring ranges optionally
0...50 Pa with DPC200-EP50
0...500 Pa with DPC200-EP500
0...1000 Pa with DPC200-EP1000
0...2000 Pa with DPC200-EP2000
0...4000 Pa with DPC200-EP4000
- Control mode or measuring mode selectable
- Analog output 0...10 V, with adjustable limitation in control mode
- 2 setpoints programmable in the device
- PI algorithm with separate input of P and i parameters
- Switchable measurement variables (differential pressure or air flow)
- Switchable units (metric or imperial)
- Control response “Positive/heating or “Negative/cooling”
- Air flow calculation after input of a k-factor
- Power supply 10...30 VDC (10mA)