S-Panther - The new generation of compact fans
Our new compact fans may purr like a kitten, but they really roar into action when it comes to cooling. This is why we call them S-Panther. The combination of highly efficient GreenTech DC motors and a new aeroacoustic design achieves a significant increase in efficiency and lowers noise levels by up to 9 dB(A). Ideal for frequency converters, welding machines, solar inverters, IT or telecommunications applications. You can happily get a little closer.
- The second in a new generation of compact fans S-Panther - 6300N
- Performance range of the compact fan 6300N Series
- Advantages of the compact fan 6300N Series
- Applications of the compact fan 6300N Series
- The first compact fan from the S-Panther generation - 3250J
- Performance range of the compact fan 3250J Series
- Advantages of the compact fan 3250J Series
- Applications of the compact fan 3250J Series
The second in a new generation of compact fans S-Panther - 6300N
More and more compact devices and machines require special fans for dissipating waste heat from densely packed applications. This is why we have developed a new generation of high-performance fans optimally designed to deal with this situation. The 6300 N is the second in the S-Panther fan series, following on from the 3250 J.
With dimensions of 172 x 51 mm, the 6300 N (S-Panther) fan offers vastly improved performance at a number of operating points thanks to a new impeller with innovative winglets, a turbulator and a new strut design and it is quieter running than its predecessor, the 6300 (S-Force). This new product range can be divided into two categories. The first contains high-end solutions with high speeds and high air flow. The second category offers versions with the focus on price. These are suitable for applications where lower speeds are sufficient. As the second category is to be launched at a later date, details of these models will be announced separately. The 6300 N (S-Panther) replaces the 6200 N in the product portfolio and is an addition to the existing product range.
Performance range of the compact fan 6300N Series
With free air, the air flow of the high-end solutions is between 970 m³/h and 1030 m³/h; the low-cost solutions will attain between 540 m³/h and 760 m³/h. Thanks to the high air flow and low noise level, the 6300 N (S-Panther) can be used for both high-performance applications and in areas where the noise level is critical.
Advantages of the compact fan 6300N Series
As with all our new products, the new S-Panther generation fully reflects our GreenTech philosophy. This works primarily to the advantage of our customers, who can now enjoy even better economical and ecological performance. Noise levels are lower and the reduced power consumption keeps running costs down. This is combined with the usual long service life and reliability.
Applications of the compact fan 6300N Series
The 6300 N (S-Panther) is suitable for a wide range of applications and markets:
- IT telecommunications (IT servers, IT routers, IT base stations)
- Medical technology (CT scanners, MRI scanners)
- (Solar) inverters
- Automation (weaving machines, printing machines, stamping machines)
- Welding equipment
- Battery cooling, uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
The first compact fan from the S-Panther generation - 3250J
With the 3250J, the new S-Panther generation can now also offer a high-performance compact fan of size 92 mm x 92 mm x 38 mm. This fan is ideal for dissipating large quantities of heat in confined spaces.
As compared to the 3200J from the S-Force generation, the new 3250J (S-Panther) is a good deal quieter and attains an almost identical air performance despite its lower speed. It is superior to the 3200J Series in terms of efficiency.
Further advantages of the new fan range include new operating ranges and a leaner product line, as certain 3200 J Series fans are no longer required.
There are currently three different product versions with a nominal voltage of 48V.
The 24V versions are already available on request, with the 12V versions to follow shortly.
Performance range of the compact fan 3250J Series
The air flow (free air) of the 3258JH3P fan is 270 m³/h, making it the most powerful model in the new fan range. The 3258JHHP generates an air flow (free air) of 235 m³/h.
In contrast to the 3200J (S-Force), the fan operates optimally in a slightly higher air flow range and is suitable for lower back pressure. This opens up new areas of application demanding a lower noise level.
Advantages of the compact fan 3250J Series
The GreenTech philosophy again played a decisive role in the development of the new 3250J (S-Panther) and offers customers a whole range of advantages:
- Enhanced noise characteristics as compared to the 3200J (S-Force) and 3200J
- Efficiency superior to 3200J
- Improved air performance at the same speed (in direction of free air range)
- Cost optimisation thanks to fan design adaptation
- Optimised shaft/hub joint
- Optimised power electronics
- Optimised plastic bearing tube
- Longer service life
- Air flow-oriented curve
- Lower power consumption
- Max. 35 W power consumption
- Lower than with 3200 J with comparable air performance
Applications of the compact fan 3250J Series
- IT telecommunications (switch cabinets, IT servers, IT power supply units)
- Frequency converters
- Solar inverters
- Refrigeration technology (refrigerated display cases)
- Medical technology